Terms and Conditions for C&IT Corporate Summit and Agency Forum
A reminder of the terms and conditions are below:
- To enter, entrants must tweet @VisitBelfastBiz with a creative photograph of their visit to Belfast with the hashtag #BelfastMakesSense and #CITLive for the chance to win.
- The competition is open to buyers attending The C&IT Corporate Summit and Agency Forum only and the winner must have proof of being in attendance as a buyer.
- Employees and their immediate families of Visit Belfast, their agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 11.59pm on 2 August 2019. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- The prize is return direct flights for two people to Belfast from any UK airport, two nights bed and breakfast in a 4 star Belfast city centre hotel for two people sharing, two tickets for Titanic Belfast and £100 of Belfast Restaurant Vouchers. Flights and hotel stay are subject to availability and some dates may be excluded.
- The winner will be the first entry drawn at random by Visit Belfast.
- Visit Belfast’s decision is final and no dispute will be entered into.
- Prize must be redeemed within one year of issue.
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter before Tuesday 6th August 2019.
- If the selected winner does not confirm receipt of the prize by 12 noon on Tuesday 20th August 2019, the promoter reserves the right to select another winner.
- The winner must be 18 or over.
- No purchase is necessary in order to enter this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to change the details of this competition at any time.
- The promoter cannot be held responsible for any cancellations or changes to prize details.
- The promoter is Visit Belfast, 9 Donegall Square North, Belfast, BT1 5GB.