The Belfast Ambassador Programme is a network of over 1,200 leading academic, medical and business leaders who work with Visit Belfast to attract and host national and international conferences and events in the city.
Attracting conferences, meetings and business events to Belfast and Northern Ireland not only generates tourism revenue, but also delivers in the longer term. Showcasing the region as an attractive place to visit, meet, work and do business. Hosting industry meetings and events enhances the international profile of your organisation and city – which can secure investment, help attract talent, create and sustain the vibrant knowledge economy of Belfast and Northern Ireland.
Why bring your organisation or industry to meet in Belfast?
- Bring customers, suppliers, partners or industry leaders to you
- Raise your profile within your industry or discipline area
- Develop your international networks and reputation
- Showcase your organisation and develop new opportunities
- Gain professional recognition for your research
- Contribute to the growing economy and create societal impact
- Help attract funding, investment or new business development opportunities
We're Here to Help
We are your conference, meeting and event experts, dedicated to helping you showcase the best of Belfast to your industry colleagues and peers. Visit Belfast provides free and impartial support and advice on all aspects of holding an event in Belfast. To find out more about the Belfast Ambassador network contact:
email@example.com / +44 (0) 2890239026