The Ramada by Wyndham, located in the fashionable Cathedral Quarter area of Belfast City. Only 5 minutes from the Titanic Quarter, the SSE Arena, ICC Belfast and Victoria Square Shopping Centre.
Ramada by Wyndham is situated in St. Anne’s Square adjacent to The MAC arts centre and St Anne’s Cathedral, and close to many other local attractions including the ‘must see’ visitor attraction - Titanic Belfast, and City Hall.
With 165 ensuite bedrooms including executive, double, twin and family rooms (subject to availability), it is ideal for both business travel as well as short city breaks.
Ramada by Wyndham also offer conference facilities for up to 140 delegate and the SQ Bar & Grill restaurant.
From the CS Lewis room for large seminars and events to the Samuel Beckett room for an intimate board room meeting for 10 delegates, Ramada by Wyndham has a room suitable for your conference requirements.
- Accommodating up to 145 delegates across 3 conference rooms, the largest holding 110 delegates.
- All rooms are fully accessible, located on the ground floor
- Bright and airy; high ceilings and large windows
- Natural day light and air conditioning
- Complimentary high speed WIFI available for all guests
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and coffee break options available. With our onsite SQ Bar & Grill restaurant, we can suit your needs and budgets.
Car parking available adjacent to the hotel: call Q Parks on 028 9032 1579
|Location||Distance from Ramada by Wyndham|
|Belfast International Airport||0|
|George Best Belfast City Airport||0|
|City Centre (Belfast City Hall)||0|
- Delegate Capacity: 110
- Max. Exhibition Area (m2): 200
- Parking Spaces: 540
- Bedrooms: 165
20 Talbot Street,
C S Lewis
|Exhibition x sq m||118|
|Exhibition x stands||10|
|Exhibition x sq m||45|
|Exhibition x stands||5|
|Exhibition x sq m||37|
Let us Help
We have a dedicated team of experts who offer free support to help you plan your conference in Belfast. Find out more about our support and get in touch.Contact Us