Titanic Hotel Belfast was named Hotel of The Year 2018.
Situated in the heart of the Titanic Quarter, the world's most authentic Titanic hotel. The transformation of the legendary Harland & Wolff headquarters and spectacular Drawing Offices is now complete. Belfast's newest hotel offers an unforgettable experience for anyone visiting Northern Ireland on business or for pleasure.
We offer seven heritage rooms for meetings, weddings and events catering for all your business needs. Ideally located only 5 minutes from George Best City Airport.
Drawing Office One can accommodate up to 300 guests in a breath-taking, cathedral-like space where many of the world's greatest ocean liners were designed - a unique historic venue; perfect for weddings and conferences. An adjoining bar & reception area is ideal for pre-function drinks and arrivals.
Smaller events and meetings can be catered for in the one of the original offices of the designers and managers who spent their working lives here.
Industry memberships and awards
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Award for Tourism and Leisure
- Licensed Catering News (LCN) Style Bar of the Year 2018
- Northern Ireland’s Leading Hotel 2018 at The World Travel Awards in Greece
- Ulster Tatler Hotel of the Year 2018
- Best Luxury Hotel 2018 at the Northern Ireland Business Awards (sponsored by SME News)
- Most Unique Fine Dining Experience at The Food and Drink Awards 2018, hosted by LUX Life
|Location||Distance from Titanic Hotel Belfast|
|Belfast International Airport||0|
|George Best Belfast City Airport||0|
|City Centre (Belfast City Hall)||0|
- Delegate Capacity: 300
- Max. Exhibition Area (m2): 338
- Syndicate Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 119
Drawing Office One
|Exhibition x sq m||338|
|Exhibition x stands||25|
Thomas Andrew's Office
Mr Payne's Office
Lord Pirrie's Office
The Chairman's Office
|Exhibition x stands||8|
The Telephone Exchange
Let us Help
We have a dedicated team of experts who offer free support to help you plan your conference in Belfast. Find out more about our support and get in touch.Contact Us