Morrows work in partnership with clients, becoming an extension of your team or committee across the PCO and event management spectrum.
Morrows work in partnership with clients, becoming an extension of your team or committee with on the ground local knowledge and application of skills across the PCO and event management spectrum, regardless of the market sector
Event management demands some very particular skills:
- Strategic vision
- Creativity and engagement
- Rigorous eye for detail
- The patience of a saint
- Boundless energy
- Quality focus.
Morrow’s award winning and PCO accredited events team more than matches these requirements, delivering events across the island of Ireland and UK, on behalf of high profile private and public sector clients.
This means you’re not merely in safe hands with the events team, rather, you’re being looked after by some of the best in the business. From conferences and seminars, to awards ceremonies and information roadshows, and everything in between Morrow Communications have got it covered.
Morrow Communications is a full PCO member of Visit Belfast and of the Association of British Professional Conference Organisers (ABPCO).
It more than just an events company. Morrow Communications is an integrated communications company providing a comprehensive portfolio of services all delivered under one roof. The full time service provision includes event management and professional conference organisation (PCO) additional marketing, PR and communications services, video production, multimedia animation, graphic design, print management and advertising.
Operating on an all-Ireland basis for over 30 years, Morrows have experience in delivering large scale events and initiatives in Ireland and in the UK across many sectors of business including:
- Public Sector (including European Commission funded projects)
- Business to Business
- Economic Development and Export
- Consumer initiatives
- Health and wellbeing
- Transport and logistics
- Banking and finance
Rather than just an agency approach, Morrows work in partnership with clients, becoming an extension of your team or committee with on the ground local knowledge and application of skills across the PCO and event management spectrum, regardless of the market sector.
Why Choose Morrow Communications?
- Passionate, professional and personal with a team approach.
- 30 years in business and recently invested £500,000 in growing our business
- Not just a PCO – we provide added value through our in house service. This is our unique proposition in the marketplace providing clients with a full spectrum of services under one roof.
- Full service integrated delivery across several business sectors throughout Ireland, UK and beyond.
- Award-winning – Winner of the 2014 inaugural ABPCO Excellence awards – UK Best Agency Conference Organiser for our work on the Women in Business Northern Ireland – International Conference which had never taken place before.
“Belfast is now competing with the best cities in the world to host major international conferences and events. To be successful in this market, it’s not only about first class event delivery, it’s also about coming up with innovative solutions and that’s exactly what Morrow Communications delivered for the IBWC14 in Belfast. I am thrilled that the vision, dedication and hard work of the Morrow Communications team has been recognised at the highest level in the UK. To have secured the endorsement of ABPCO is an important achievement and Visit Belfast looks forward to working with Jane and her team to build on this latest success as we continue to strengthen Belfast reputation as a world-class conference destination.”
Rachael McGuickan, former Director of Business Tourism, Visit Belfast, November 2014
We employ passionate and professional people who immerse themselves fully in our clients’ day to day – We champion brands, believe in concepts, promote initiatives, roll out campaigns and most of all produce results.
Portfolio of services:
- Project Management & Strategic Planning
- Financial Management with ACA qualified accountant
- Providing expert consultancy and Advice
- Programme Development
- Delegate / Participant Handling
- Content Managed Web & Online Registration
- Marketing & Promotion
- Sponsorship Sourcing & Management
- Conference Photography
- Graphic Design/Creative Services
- Venue Sourcing & Management
- Speaker sourcing and logistics management
- Social programme and entertainment
- Stage management and event production
- AV technical production and content management
- Poster exhibition
- Abstract management
- Provision of expert, professional on site event staff
- Interactive technology
- Public and media relations
- Video Production and editing services
- Multimedia and animation.Email email@example.com
- Hanwood House, Pavilions Office Park
- Kinnegar Drive
- BT18 9JQ