The Ramada Belfast, located in the fashionable Cathedral Quarter area of Belfast City. Only 5 minutes from the Titanic Quarter and SSE Arena as well as ICC Belfast and Victoria Square Shopping Centre.
Ramada Belfast is situated in St. Anne’s Square adjacent to The MAC arts centre and St Anne’s Cathedral, and close to many other local attractions including the ‘must see’ visitor attraction – Titanic Belfast, and City Hall.
With 165 ensuite bedrooms including Executive, double, twin and family rooms (subject to availability), Encore Belfast is ideal for both business travel as well as short city breaks.
Ramada Belfast also offers conference facilities for up to 140 delegate and the SQ Bar & Grill restaurant.
From the CS Lewis room for large seminars and events to the Samuel Beckett room for an intimate board room meeting for 10 delegates, Ramada Encore Belfast has a room suitable for your conference requirements.
- Accommodating up to 145 delegates across 3 conference rooms, the largest holding 110 delegates.
- All rooms are fully accessible, located on the ground floor
- Bright and airy; high ceilings and large windows
- Natural day light and air conditioning
- Complimentary high speed WIFI available for all guests
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and coffee break options available. With our onsite SQ Bar & Grill restaurant, we can suit your needs and budgets.
Car parking available adjacent to the hotel: call Q Parks on 028 9032 1579
|Location||Distance from Ramada Encore|
|Belfast International Airport||0|
|George Best Belfast City Airport||0|
|City Centre (Belfast City Hall)||0|
- Delegate Capacity: 110
- Max. Exhibition Area (m2): 200
- Parking Spaces: 540
- Bedrooms: 165
- St. Anne's Square
- 20 Talbot Street
C S Lewis
|Exhibition x sq m||118|
|Exhibition x stands||10|
|Exhibition x sq m||45|
|Exhibition x stands||5|
|Exhibition x sq m||37|