Translink is Northern Ireland's integrated bus and rail public transport company.
Translink is Northern Ireland’s integrated bus and rail public transport company and is responsible for Metro, Glider, Ulsterbus, Goldline, NI Railways and Enterprise services. They operate a comprehensive network of bus and rail services throughout Northern Ireland and on cross border routes.
Translink’s mission is to deliver a transformation in public transport, providing integrated services which connect people, enhance the economy and improve the environment, enabling a thriving Northern Ireland.
Bus and Coach Services
- Translink Metro services operate throughout Belfast and the Greater Belfast area.
- Glider connects the east and west of the city and also serves the Titanic Quarter route.
- Ulsterbus and Goldline services connect the rest of Northern Ireland.
- Translink operates Northern Ireland Railways which connects Belfast to various cities and towns in Northern Ireland. Within Belfast, the main train stations are Great Victoria Street Station and Lanyon Station.
- The Enterprise train service connects Dublin and Belfast. It is jointly operated by Translink and Irish Rail.
Plan your journey
- It’s never been easier to make travel plans using the Translink Journey Planner: www.translink.co.uk/
- Lanyon Place Station
- East Bridge Street
- BT1 3PB