From international brands to unique locally owned properties, Belfast hotels offer spacious bedrooms, exceptional quality and value for money.
There are 48 hotels with 5,506 bedrooms in greater Belfast and 22 hotels within a 15 minute walk of the city’s purpose built convention centre, ICC Belfast.
£150m investment has just been completed to fund the largest hotel expansion in the city’s history. Seven new hotel openings, extensions and major refurbishments have taken place to create unrivalled quality accommodation for our growing numbers of business and leisure visitors. Belfast is also home to excellent campus, self-catering and B&B accommodation to suit all types of events.
Online Accommodation Booking Service
Visit Belfast offers a free online accommodation booking service, GroupMAX to eligible conferences. This lets us better support you and provides delegates with a streamlined, secure and easy way to book their accommodation.
- Get the best range and prices– working with hotels across the city we secure an allocation of rooms at preferential rates exclusive to your conference.
- It looks the part – we create a bespoke dedicated booking website, customised by adding your conference logo, images and conference specific content.
- A single booking link to a dedicated website.
- Integrated Google maps pinpoint the conference venue and the hotel locations.
- Fully PCI compliant, delegates can be sure their details are safe.
- Smart phone friendly so delegates can book securely on the go.
- Campaign emails can be sent straight from the system to all delegates who have booked.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Places to Stay
Go to our visitor site, visitbelfast.com, to browse a full range of places to stay in Belfast.