New £1m Belfast and Northern Ireland Conference Support Scheme
To support tourism recovery, Tourism Northern Ireland, Belfast City Council and Visit Belfast have launched a major new scheme help associations to host their conference and meetings in Belfast.
About the Scheme;
- Open to not for profit associations bringing a minimum of 100 out-of-state delegates for at least one night
- Awards of £5,000 – £100,000 available
- Funding will be determined based on the number of attendees in-person (£50 per out-of-state delegate)
- 75% of funding can be claimed in advance of the event with 25% claimed after a successful post event evaluation
- Applications can be made now for conferences taking place from 2022 – 2030
Funding will be provided for spend against eligible costs such as:
- Venue costs (including AV, technical and hybrid costs)
- Exhibition marketing
- Pre-conference marketing costs
- Delegate transfer costs
- Speaker costs
*Please note: Out of state delegates refer to those attending the conference from outside of Northern Ireland. Virtual delegates do not qualify for financial support.
Get in touch with the business tourism team at Visit Belfast to discuss potential funding available for your event: email@example.com or call us on + 44 28 90 239026
Apply for Conference Support
Fill in the form below to receive your application pack.
(Awards of £5,000 – £100,000 available.)
Awards will be made based on the number of attendees (£50 per out of state delegate) as illustrated below.
Out of state delegates are those from outside of Northern Ireland and staying for a minimum of one night.
Number of out of state delegates
Funding available for application
|2000||£100,000* * maximum award available|