In these challenging times, we're here to help you deliver your event in the new normal. Your meeting may be physically distanced but we want to ensure your delegates remain socially connected, online and in person.
We love live events and know you cannot underestimate the power of meeting face-to-face but that doesn’t mean your online audience should miss out in a hybrid scenario. We have been working with our venues, experience providers and live streaming partners Switch New Media to create innovative hybrid event options to suit any brief.
Switch New Media has live streamed over 300 conferences and events for some of the biggest brands in the world. They know what it takes to take your live event, and turn it into an engaging virtual meeting that attendees won’t want to miss.
Together we are confident that Belfast can provide the best experience for your attendees, whether they’re enjoying the city in person or joining in online.
How can we help?
Going Hybrid can be a daunting prospect, especially when you are planning remotely. That’s why it’s all hands on deck from the team at Visit Belfast to help you through every stage of the process from planning to delivery.
- Advising on in-house Hybrid solutions available at our venues across the city
- Connecting you with our specialist live streaming partner Switch New Media that can work with you in any venue and location. We will work with you and SWM at every stage of the planning and delivery process. We’re a part of your team!
Marketing your online event
- Switch New Media are highly experienced at creating digital content and can help you generate visitor traffic, boost brand awareness, increase sponsorship, and drive audience engagement – before, during and after your event.
Monetizing your online event
- With exclusive content, sponsorship options and the guarantee of a high-quality learning opportunity from home, we can give you the tools to make your online event as profitable as possible
Local LIVE experiences and networking options
- We will help you curate content and provide unique, entertaining Belfast experiences for your delegates online. Irish dance lessons, whiskey tastings, baking some traditional treats and hilarious tours and quizzes are all on the cards for your attendees to share, where ever they are.
- Our teams will connect you with local experts and personalities to help you create exclusive content for your online audiences and can help turn your website or social media pages into a hub for engagement before, during and after the event.
- We don’t want your online attendees to miss out on the fun of the city and can help you to think of creative ways to include them in your event. We can provide materials and facilitate interactive activities with the help of our city partners. We’re brimming with ideas and have the local know-how to make it work!
Sourcing local talent and presenters
- We work with hundreds of amazing local people from all industries and can help you to source a local expert for your lineup or a warm welcome to the city for your online guests
- Connecting you with TV presenters locally who are used to managing live broadcasts as an MC or presenter for your virtual audience will add a professional shine to your content.
You can apply for financial support for your event through the Belfast and NI conference support scheme which is funded by Belfast City Council and Tourism NI. Visit Belfast can advise you on levels of support available and support your application.
How does it work?
As a first step, the Visit Belfast team will work with you to select an appropriate venue for your in-person attendees, then we can introduce you to the venue’s in-house team or Switch New Media to tailor a package for your brief, we will join planning calls and help input ideas for content and support you co-ordinate logistics with venues and partners.
As the event manager, you will put together your event as usual and your tech supplier will help with anything additional to make your online event run as smoothly as it does onsite. If you are tight on resource, a simple live stream is incredibly easy and all you will need to do is market the online option and let your speakers know that they are presenting to more than the people in the room.
If you have more resource and big ambitions, the options are endless. On camera interviews, local experts to comment on the content, sponsored sessions, product demonstrations or live entertainment, it’s all possible and you aren’t limited by location or venue capacities, your event can be broadcast from multiple locations seamlessly.