There’s more to a meeting than what happens inside the venue, networking and the social programme is often what people talk about afterwards (sorry keynote speakers!) but how do you make your online attendees feel like a part of the event experience?
We can help you to make exclusive content just for your online audience, commentary and interviews with your faculty, pre-recorded welcome videos and show-rounds of the city, interactive tours with a local guide or Belfast at home experiences for fun.
One of the best things about attending an event in Belfast is the entertainment and nightlife, or as we like to say ‘the craic’. If you’re bringing your event to the city, we can help you bring the city to your attendees too, wherever in the world they are!
Many of our local performers and entertainers can tailor their networking experiences for your online audience alongside your in-person attendees.
A few tried and tested ideas
- Irish dance lessons – Join in from home or sit back and watch your colleagues try
- Cook-along with an award winning chef, who says you need to miss out on the gala dinner?
- Musical performances… Just remember to mute yourself if you don’t want to make it karaoke.
- Cocktail making – remember our measures are bigger in Northern Ireland!
- VIP welcome from our Lord Mayor, local dignitaries or Visit Belfast
City tours, whiskey tasting, yoga, storytelling, quizzes, treasure hunts, we can offer all sorts!